Candidates who have appeared in Matriculation or O Level examinations are eligible for admission to the First Year. They will be allowed to register for
pre-classes and admissions. After declaration of the result by the Board, formal registration will require the following documents:
- Two photographs
- Result card
- School Leaving Certificate
- NOC (Only For Migrating Students)
- Equivalence certificate (for O Level
Admissions will be strictly based on merit. A minimum of 45% marks (Second Division) in Matriculation examinations or its equivalent for the O Level is required. The age requirement is 18 years or below. Admission dates are subject to declaration of Board results for Matriculation examinations and will be advertised in leading newspapers.
- Incentives for high achievers in First Year and Second Year
- Merit & Need-Based Scholarships
- Kinship Scholarships
- 50% Scholarship for Beaconhouse and The Educators students.