(National & International)
We have an affiliation with Punjab University for Associate Degrees in Arts, Science and Commerce.
We are also affiliated with University of Education for BS Botany, BS Chemistry, BS English, BS Mathematics, BS Physics, BS Zoology, BS Information Technology and have an affiliation with foreign universities which would allow Concordia College students to proceed for higher education abroad. The ever growing list of globally recognized universities like Florida State University, USA, and Swansea University, UK, are some of the universities with which academic collaboration and
student exchange agreements have been signed. The Concordia base camp, therefore, will provide prospective students necessary equipment to reach the peak of their careers with a sustainable competitive edge.
General Admission Regulations
- Admission is granted strictly on merit.
- Admission is granted in accordance with the Rules and Regulations as well as the general Policy and Procedures of Concordia Colleges.
- College Authorities can reject any candidate’s application for admission on grounds of unbecoming character or conduct.
- College Authorities have the right to cancel the admission of a candidate at any stage if it is discovered that the documents presented are fake, or there is a misstatement or an error in the documents that may affect the merit position of the candidate.
- The Prospectus and Admission Form may be obtained from the Concordia College campuses.
- Admission Forms, duly filled and certified by the parent/guardian, along with required documents, should be submitted to the Concordia Colleges campus where admission is desired.
- No Admission Form will be accepted after the last date for submission of Admission Forms, except with the special permission of the Principal of the campus.
- After the completion of all formalities pertaining to admission, a list of selected candidates will be displayed on the Campus Notice Board and the Concordia Colleges website http://www.concordia.edu.pk.
- Candidates who fail to deposit fee by the due date will forfeit their right of admission.
- Students who have passed FA / F. Sc. examination with at least 45 % marks may apply for admission.
- Admission on the basis of A Level will be confirmed after the receipt of Equivalence Certificate obtained from the office of IBCC (Inter Board Committee of Chairmen).