Concordia Colleges – A project of Beaconhouse group signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP). The MoU was signed by Mr. Nooruddin Ahmed, Director Developments – Beaconhouse Group and Mr. Nadeem Yousuf Adil, the President ICAP at the Head Office of Beaconhouse Group on Monday July 31, 2017.
The President ICAP, Mr. Nadeem Yousuf Adil while expressing his views stated that Institute is striving for quality intake of students into the folds of the CA profession. This collaboration is a remarkable alliance between a top ranking educational group and the leading accounting body of the nation – CA Pakistan, to strengthen the brand of both the partnering institutions and fulfillment of ICAP vision of recruiting quality students with sound base and well-rounded personality.
Concordia Colleges is now the first ever Registered Accounting School System (RASS) offering AFC Courses (Assessment of Fundamental Competencies) which leads to Chartered Accountancy (CA) qualification. We are now providing specially designed and structured tuition facilities to the CA students.
- First ever Registered Accounting School System (RASS) by ICAP
- Quality Assurance by ICAP
- Shortest route to management positions
- Practical trainings
- 100% employment rate
- Over 25% CAs employed abroad
- Educational insurance
- Transport facility
General Admission Regulations
- Admission is granted strictly on merit.
- Admission is granted in accordance with the Rules and Regulations as well as the general Policy and Procedures of Concordia Colleges.
- College Authorities can reject any candidate’s application for admission on grounds of unbecoming character or conduct.
- College Authorities have the right to cancel the admission of a candidate at any stage if it is discovered that the documents presented are fake, or there is a misstatement or an error in the documents that may affect the merit position of the candidate.
- The Prospectus and Admission Form may be obtained from the Concordia College campuses.
- Admission Forms, duly filled and certified by the parent/guardian, along with required documents, should be submitted to the Concordia Colleges campus where admission is desired.
- No Admission Form will be accepted after the last date for submission of Admission Forms, except with the special permission of the Principal of the campus.
- After the completion of all formalities pertaining to admission, a list of selected candidates will be displayed on the Campus Notice Board and the Concordia Colleges website http://www.concordia.edu.pk.
- Candidates who fail to deposit fee by the due date will forfeit their right of admission.
Persons shall be registered as full time students, if they:
- Have passed Intermediate Examination (i.e. F.Sc., F.A., ICS, I.Com.) with minimum 50% aggregate marks; or two subjects at A Levels; or any other equivalent qualification; or
- A-Levels having ‘E’ is the minimum grades are acceptable to get registered with ICAP; or
- Are graduates from a local or foreign university recognized by competent authority of higher education in Pakistan and have undertaken:
- Minimum 16 years of education with 45% aggregate marks or equivalent grades; or
- Minimum 14 years of education with 45% aggregate marks or equivalent grades;
Note: DAE, D. Com & D.B.A are declared equal to HSSC, hence there is no need to get equivalence from IBCC. However, for Foreign High School (12 Grade) equivalence is required from IBCC
Policy for Drop-out and re-enrolment
Admission of any candidate may be canceled due to following reasons
- If student fails to submit college dues with in the time limit allocated by the college
- If unable to maintain 75% class attendance
- For showing bad conduct with fellow students/ faculty
- For over ruling College Ethical Policies/ Code of Conduct for students
Principal will be authorized to allow re-enrolment after taking the corrective measures, ensuring the college prestige; he/ she may accept apology application with or without charging fine as punishment depending upon the situation.